|Name:||Windows Xp Titan|
|File size:||22 MB|
|Date added:||August 17, 2013|
|Operating system:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
|Downloads last week:||23|
- Here is your book.
- Give me a break!
- I would like to borrow fifty dollars from you.
- I looked in my closet for something to wear.
- The blood alcohol limit for drunken driving is .08 percent in Texas.
- I make it a rule to get up early in the morning.
- She aimed at the target.
- He has a lot of books on history.
- The line is too long. Why don't you come back tomorrow.
- Where would you like to go?
Let's make a phone call. Not yet, I might go tomorrow. Who's your favorite team? He plays golf two or three times a month. These things aren't mine! I had trouble deciding which brand of dog food to feed my dog. She gave him an expensive watch. You may go home if you want to. Mary seems to be bored with the game. What are you thinking about?