|File size:||29 MB|
|Date added:||November 3, 2013|
|Operating system:||Windows XP/Vista/7/8|
|Downloads last week:||69|
- I just want to let you know that I won't let you down.
- You should come out here and visit me sometime. There's even a pool.
- I was born on the twenty-second of June in 1974.
- You'd better stay in bed for a few days.
- You'll find the way all right once you get to the station.
- I would appreciate hearing from you soon.
- Kim and I are the same age.
- Which is better?
- Can you get the door to shut?
- She has three brothers.
Have you ever broken a bone? We walked more quickly than usual. I'm free tonight. Sulfur is used to make matches. By all means. She gave him a piece of paper. He is my classmate. He asked if I like Chinese food. My mother gets up earlier than anyone else. Who taught you?